Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Out and About





Hello again! I have been out and about for the past few weeks doing a meet and greet with family and friends. I made another trip to Maine for the 4th of July (exercising my lungs the entire way!)I enjoyed my 1st parade and fireworks in Thomaston. While I was there I also met my Great Aunt Sue and Uncle Dick. That was quite a treat! We went to Pemaquid Point too. It was a very foggy day and a bit cold, but we had a nice picnic with Mimi, Grandpa and Uncle Steve. Before we left for Main I saw my Aunt Sarah graduate from high school. I've been a busy guy eating, sleeping and growing.....like a weed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big you've gotten!! You're doing a GREAT job growing! It looks like you have been keeping busy with your mom and dad, all while having fun. I'm glad to see you are all doing so well!

Karen said...

Wow, You sure have been growing like a weed! Please stop growing so fast!
Your Mom looks awesome!