Sunday, May 18, 2008

Four Pamper Pooper Party


I played the best practical joke on daddy yesterday.

Daddy was changing my diaper and I pee'd on it (Diaper #1). That's no big deal daddy thought --it's happened before and it'll happen again. As daddy was putting diaper #2 on me and powdering me, I did a #2 right on his hand...DIRECT HIT (eww gross!!! says mommy). As daddy went to clean up, I reloaded, and when he put diaper #3 on me, I had another BM waiting for him (eww gross x2). Daddy was pretty amused at the expert timing, and he was quick to put on diaper #4, before I had time to plan my next move. Daddy said at this rate we'll have to divert money from the college fund to pay for diapers (...I hope he was kidding)

That was so funny...now I have to planning something even better to get mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Don't you just love the tricks little boys like to play? Colton has done just about the same thing to Brian (is it a daddy thing?) Also, he has peed on a couple of the nurses...can we say baby hose-down???

It is so good to hear that you and Tim are enjoying your little one!